How can I help?
- Sponsor a child in Karama School / Tanzania through a personal scholarship
- For €30 a month, you’ll help a child in the Rukoma community with their basic needs and enable them to visit Karama school
- Sponsor a child in Dongobesh / Tanzania through a personal scholarship
- For €40 a month, you’ll help a child in Dongobesh with their basic needs and enable them to visit the private English Medium School.
- Support construction of new teacher house at Karama School > Project ‘Karama’
- A total of $2,000 is still required on top of the budget currently provided by Stiftung Perspektive Hoffnungsbrücke. Any amount is appreciated to accelerate this work in 2019.
- Support building of new dormitory for Dongobesh Primary School > Project ‘LEA’
- A total of $500 is still required to complete the washrooms of the new girls dormitory, hosting mainly orphans or kids from families living far away in remote rural ares. Any amount is appreciated to accelerate this work in 2020.
- Sponsor a bunk beds for the girls dormitory in Dongobesh > Project ‘Beds for LEA’
- Fund new bunk beds at $100 each >> 10 new bunk beds are still required.
- Sponsor a tablet device for the new e-learning system > Project ‘Digital Learning for Tanzania’
- Fund new tablet devices at $100-$200 each.
“Stiftung Perspektive Hoffnungsbrücke” and its ongoing projects and activities can be supported via bank transfer
Account name: Perspektive Hoffnungsbrücke
IBAN: DE11 5007 0010 0123 7775 10
In this case, German tax exempt will be provided through our trustee World Vision Stiftung
(Bestätigung über Geldzuwendung im Sinne des §10b Einkommenssteuergesetz erhalten Sie bei Banküberweisung von unserem Treuhänder, der World Vision Stiftung)
or via online platform
In this case, German tax exempt will be provided through Betterplace.org
(Bestätigung über Geldzuwendung im Sinne des §10b Einkommenssteuergesetz erhalten Sie in diesem Fall von Betterplace.org)