How can I help?
- Sponsor a child in Karama School / Tanzania through a personal scholarship
- For €30 a month, you’ll help a child in the Rukoma community with their basic needs and enable them to visit Karama school
- Sponsor a child in Dongobesh / Tanzania through a personal scholarship
- For €40 a month, you’ll help a child in Dongobesh with their basic needs and enable them to visit the private English Medium School.
- Support construction of new teacher house at Karama School > Project ‘Karama’
- A total of $15,000 is required on top of the budget currently provided by Stiftung Perspektive Hoffnungsbrücke. Any amount is appreciated to accelerate this work in 2019.
- Support building of new dormitory for Dongobesh Primary School > Project ‘LEA’
- A total of $10,000 is required to complete the roof of the new girls dormitory, mainly orphans or kids from families living far away in remote rural ares. Any amount is appreciated to accelerate this work in 2019.
- Support for Rubale Unit for Special Education > Project ‘Nsheshe’
- Any amount is appreciated to support the only integrated Special Education Unit for disabled children in Rokuma / Rubale ward.
“Stiftung Perspektive Hoffnungsbrücke” and its ongoing projects and activities can be supported via bank transfer
Account name: Perspektive Hoffnungsbrücke
IBAN: DE11 5007 0010 0123 7775 10
or via online platform